Choose one of the critical issues we discussed in Module 1 listed below.
1. Health care quality
2. Treatment of chronic conditions
3. Equal access to care
4. Emergency preparedness
5. Global health pandemics
6. Aging patient population
7. Changing demographics
8. End of life care
9. Provider shortages
10. At risk populations
11. Health literacy
12. Adequate preventative care
13. Effective mental illness management & treatment
Based on what you have learned in this course, develop a solution for the critical issue of your choosing. Write a persuasive letter to be published to a professional journal justifying the solution you propose for that issue. Write the letter as if you are a health care manager in a health care organization of your choosing, to an audience of health professionals.
The APA formatted Op Ed letter should include an introduction, a few paragraphs arguing for your proposition, and a strong closing statement. Closely follow the guidelines in the required reading document How to Write an Op Ed and Letter to the Editor (Look at additional materials section for reference):
1. Address the letter directly to the audience of health professionals.
2. Introduce yourself as a health care manager and explain what type of health organization you represent.
3. Frame and define the issue. Your letter should reflect to the audience that you are well-versed in the history and background of the issue, know the stakeholders involved, and use language that represents you are knowledgeable in critical issues of health care.
4. Present your proposed resolution plan for this issue.
5. Support why you believe your solution will be successful demographically, financially, and institutionally, using evidence-based research.
6. Use communication strategies to create buy-in from key stake holders such as individual providers, institutional providers (i.e. hospitals), Congress, pharmaceutical companies etc.
7. Address how your proposal would be financed and any impacts on health care reimbursement.
Your letter should be 750 – 800 words. It should be persuasive and evidence-based. Be clear and concise. Follow the guidelines for writing a letter to the editor. Please include an APA formatted reference page after your letter.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
Your urgent tasks will be completed within 4 hours. Your discussion responses and late orders will be will be handled fast and we still maintain our quality.Read more