This is an exercise combining screening for harmful drug or alcohol use, with a ‘brief intervention’ using Motivational Interviewing and referrals for follow up with behavioral health specialist. For this assignment, create a narrated presentation regarding a patient case scenario, using the Screening – with Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) approach. APA format is expected.
Develop a Power Point presentation that includes the following criteria:
1. Slide 1: Title Page
2. Slide 2: SBIRT overview: Describe the SBIRT process and use in healthcare.
3. Slide 3: Case Presentation: Do not include patient identifying information but include age, chief complaint, and risk factors
4. Slide 4: Screening Tool used – Describe tool, validity, scoring information and citation. Your patient’s score, and the interpretation of the patient’s score.
5. Slide 5: Brief Intervention: How was the Motivational Interviewing process applied and shared your client’s score and need for behavioral changes.
6. Slide 6: Referral for Treatment: Describe the referral for follow up treatment.
7. Slide 7: Evaluation of the process: Share patient outcome and provider evaluation of SBIRT process.
8. Slide 8: References: 3-5 references. APA format. Include Screening Tool authors.
9. Include presenter’s notes in the click to add section to explain the slide for clarification.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
Your urgent tasks will be completed within 4 hours. Your discussion responses and late orders will be will be handled fast and we still maintain our quality.Read more