Assignment 1: Application – Best Practices
For over 20 years, the Women’s Health Initiative (WHI) study has conducted research trials to examine factors that impact risks and development of conditions that impact women such as heart disease, breast and colorectal cancer, and osteoporotic fractures in postmenopausal women. Health care providers use results from these trials to develop guidelines for delivering care to patients. In your role in clinical settings, you must be familiar with these guidelines, and you must be aware that through clinical practice, guidelines frequently evolve and change. Often, what is considered a best practice today might not be a best practice in the future. For this Assignment, you compare guidelines outlined in the WHI study to current best practices for assessing and managing conditions.
To Complete: Addressed each of the bullets with a subtopic, all the references used must have an in-text citation in each paragraph. All Articles used should come from USA and must be within last four years only that is from 2014 to 2018. Please do not begin a paragraph with author name(s) (PLEASE USE parenthetical/in-text citations) Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women
ORDER A FREE-PLAGIARISM PAPER NOW
•The introduction and the purpose of this paper should be clear, comprehensive and well elaborated AND ADDRESSES ALL THE MAIN POINTS OF THE PAPER.
• Describe the disorder you selected from the Women’s Health Initiative study.( THE TOPIC I SELECTED IS OSTEOPOROSIS IN POSTMENOPAUSAL WOMEN
• Explain the current best practices for assessing and managing this Osteoporosis in postmenopausal women disorder as suggested in the research article you selected.
• Compare the best practices presented in the WHI study to the current best practices presented in the article you selected
• Explain how the differences in best practices might impact women’s health.
• Explain whether you think the current best practices in the article you selected should be used in clinical practice. Support your position with evidence-based research.
• Conclusion should be clear, precise, well elaborated and summarizes the entire paper. Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women
• These two links below will be helpful that must be used
INSTRUCTIONS THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED
• FOUR Full -text articles published with last 4 years must be used to address these bullet points above. The FOUR articles chosen must have doi number and the link of the articles must be visible for the instructor
• These textbook below can be used if available
Schuiling, K. D., & Likis, F. E. (2017). Women’s gynecologic health (3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers. (PLEASE WHEN CITING INTEXT CITATION ON THESE TEXTBOOKS PLEASE PUT THE PAGE NUMBER TOO)
• The writer should have a wide knowledge in this COURSE and NO QUOTATIONS SHOULD BE USED IN THIS ASSIGNMENT.
• NB: MY PROFESSOR AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND THE FOUR ARTICLES ONLINE AND NO PURCHASE ARTICLE S ARE REQUIRED BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO FIND THE ARTICLES. THE FOUR ARTICLES MUST BE ABLE TO OPEN ONLINE WITHOUT PURCHASING.
Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
Your urgent tasks will be completed within 4 hours. Your discussion responses and late orders will be will be handled fast and we still maintain our quality.Read more