Four concepts that comprise the nursing metaparadigm
For this assignment develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
2. Define theory and the purpose of theory.
3. Define and discuss the nursing metaparadigm.
a. Explain each of the four concepts that comprise the nursing metaparadigm
4. Explain the importance of theory in nursing practice.
a. provide and discuss two examples from current practice
5. The scholarly paper should be 4 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
6. Include level 1 and level 2 headings.
7. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement. The introductory paragraph and
purpose statement allow the reader to understand what the paper/assignment is going to address.
8. The paper should include a conclusion.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
10. Include a minimum of three references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals (review in Ulrich Periodical
Directory) to support the paper.
***You may use historical references. (Definition of historical reference: reference to a
well-known person, place event or literary work that adds meaning to the paper.)
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
Your urgent tasks will be completed within 4 hours. Your discussion responses and late orders will be will be handled fast and we still maintain our quality.Read more