Purpose and Overview
The purpose of this assignment is for a student to demonstrate his or her ability to integrate the knowledge gained in the previous assignments, including the clinical question developed, the evidence collected from research studies, and the critical appraisal of those research studies.
• Prepare a final synthesis paper.
• Incorporate your clinical question, the evidence review conducted (include databases used), and a summary of your critical appraisal with your final summary statement.
• Indicate if the evidence is sufficient to support a practice change and any gaps in knowledge.
• Describe a proposed practice change.
• Using one of the EBP or change models discussed during this course, write a comprehensive implementation plan for the proposed practice change.
• Identify potential barriers and how you would deal with them.
• Include an evaluation plan.
• What outcomes would you measure?
• Provide a timeline for implementation and evaluation of your proposed changes.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
Your urgent tasks will be completed within 4 hours. Your discussion responses and late orders will be will be handled fast and we still maintain our quality.Read more